Chris Lott's Work
I am a research scientist with a large, telecommuncations research and
engineering organization in northern New Jersey.
- Technology development for software organizations such as:
- advanced extract, transform and load (ETL) tools for
assessing and achieving data quality
- test harnesses for executing tests and analyzing results automatically
- data-generation strategies in support of test generation
- representation of requirements information in XML.
- Empirical studies in software engineering such as:
- software process improvement in industrial software projects,
- modeling software development and maintenance processes,
- introducing measurement programs in software projects,
- evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of development and
- performing case studies and controlled experiments, and
- using process and measurement information in software engineering
environments to assist individuals and coordinate teams.
Links to some of my work